29.11.2014

Elina: 7.05-7.25 AM, Ogasawara building, Takamatsu




I was lucky to have an exceptional Airbnb experience with a lovely family who did not only invite me to have heavenly dinners with them but also wanted to serve me breakfast. Today I got an early traditional Takamatsu breakfast before starting a trip to Naoshima art island.

  • udon noodles with ginger and spring onion (delicious!)
  • green tea


Mikko: around 1.30 PM, Ruben's apartment, Narutaki, Kyoto



We ended up having a few beers (and umeshu) last night, so breakfast was served around lunchtime. Ruben prepared:

  • Udon curry with fried egg and spring onion
  • toast with butter
  • grapes
  • orange juice

This was my last full day in Kyoto. Despite several attempts I did not manage to visit the Fushimi Inari shrine, but I think I covered all the other have-to's, ate well, made friends, took pictures and got the massive Christmas shopping process on the way. 



0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author