25.11.2014

Elina: 10.50-11.05 AM, a japanese garden, Mima.




A picnic breakfast during sightseeing in Mima village.

  • An onigiri (the previously unidentified triangle-shaped rice cake) filled with tuna
  • a package of mandarins
  • plum yogurt! (happy reunion)


It was a rainy day and after breakfast I headed indoors, to a cosy cafe where I spent the whole afternoon with two lovely ladies who introduced me to a huge variety of Japanese delicacies. Oishii!


Mikko: 8.30 AM, the dining room of Hennka Kyoto Hostel, Kyoto

No two without a third, right... Guess which one of us has been more responsible of the photos in this blog so far?

I stayed at a hostel for the first night in Kyoto, because the couch I was going to surf on was still occupied. It was all quite a hassle as it rained the whole day and the hostel and my Couchsurfing host were located on opposite sides of Kyoto. On the bright side, the hostel's breakfast was delicious.

  • toast
  • fried egg
  • butter
  • chop salad
  • coffee



0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author