Elina:
10.20-11.00 AM, Traditional apartment, Takamatsu.
A peaceful and slow
breakfast in my lovely apartment after a “park and onsen” night with my new
host Daisuke and his friend. The apartment had a toaster oven, so I
could not resist to prepare Koniya-style toasts.
- toast with cheese, avocado, cherry tomatoes and unidentified herbs
- 1 apple
- dried banana flakes
- ground nuts
- green tea
Ruben stayed overnight at his girlfriend's, so I had the whole apartment for myself - woohoo!
Breakfast felt kinda lonely, though.
- orange juice
- tea
- omelette with spring onion
- yoghurt with grapes and apple
- chop salad
- 1 mandarin
Today I was challenged on Facebook to post some black and white photos from the trip. I didn't have any - except a few color images that I desaturated - so I started making them. Thanks for this, Annukka, I've enjoyed the experiment!

0 kommenttia:
Lähetä kommentti