Elina:
9.45-11.00 AM; at a shelter behind the government house, Funafuti
I
woked up early to get online (which means catching a ride to the
town) before my last swimming and snorkeling trip in Funafuti. The
best connection in town is usually at the side entrance of the
government house, but this morning there was no connection at all.
But instead I had a long breakfast with Kala (who is working for the
government), and some of his friends who showed up to keep us
company.
- breakfast crackers with peanut butter
- 1 orange
Mikko:
7.10-7.25 AM; in the shared kitchen of my second Airbnb lodging,
Koreatown, Los Angeles
Today
I had a job interview via Skype – at six thirty pm in Finland,
which made it eight thirty am in Los Angeles. Eventually I didn't get
the job, but for that I can only partially blame the early hour, or
the still very prominent jet lag.
- mysli with milk
- cranberry-coconut juice
- 1 orange


0 kommenttia:
Lähetä kommentti