4.6.2015

Elina: 8.50-9.10 AM; at the restaurant of Mango Bay Resort, Namatakula



  • 2 toasts with margarine
  • cornflakes with milk
  • slices of watermelon
  • slices of pineapple
  • coffee
  • orange juice

AND - so confused of the having two breakfasts on the same day that I forgot to take the picture:

11.45-12.00 AM (US Pacific time); on the Fiji Airways flight FJ810

  • scrambled eggs with corn
  • peach yogurt
  • coconut cake
  • fruit salad
  • mixed fruit juice
  • orange juice


Mikko: 7.45-7.55 AM; Greyhound bus station, Sacramento


  • tea
  • seaweed sheets (from a Japanese grocery store in LA's Little Tokyo)

I spent the bus trip from Los Angeles - and most of this morning - with yet another David: a young contemporary hippie, on his way home before heading out to work on yet another alternative music festival somewhere in the Arizona desert. We arrived early in the morning in Sacramento, and my host for the next few days had told me to come to Folsom, a village on the outskirts of Sacramento, where I would wait until he was free from work and could pick me up. It happened that David also lived in Folsom, so he kindly invited me to drop my backpack at their place while I would explore the surroundings.


0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author