Elina:
11.45-12.00 AM; in front of the Central Library, Los Angeles
Yesterday
I met Jack, a sixty-year-old man who spends his days riding a bicycle
around Los Angeles and taking photographs. He showed me some of his
photos and gave suggestions on what to see in LA.
Today
I followed his suggestions – my first stop was the Central Library.
In front of the library I met Eric, who insisted in having his head
pictured next to my orange. We then shared the orange.
- ½ orange
Mikko:
7.15-7.20 AM; in Steve Terry's car, on the way to Mt. Tallac, Lake
Tahoe
We (me and Steve) had to head out to our mountain hike at six in the morning, so we didn't have time for breakfast. Steve was looking for a McDonald's on the way, but all we came by was Taco Bell.
We (me and Steve) had to head out to our mountain hike at six in the morning, so we didn't have time for breakfast. Steve was looking for a McDonald's on the way, but all we came by was Taco Bell.
- vegetarian (bean) burrito
- Tropicana orange juice


0 kommenttia:
Lähetä kommentti