7.50-8.30 AM, Officer's messroom, aboard the MV Praha



  • Elina: scrambled eggs; mysli with milk; croissant with cheese; orange juice; tea
  • Mikko: two boiled eggs; corn flakes with milk and apricot marmalade: two croissants – one with cheese, one with butter and apricot marmalade; orange juice; coffee

Having fixed times for breakfast, lunch and dinner – as has been the case on this vessel – would seem to provide a good foundation for a structured daily routine. However, we've been too lazy, not to say reluctant to follow any agenda other than the meals. Stuck on this boat (they'd get mad at us for using that word on board), we've been travelling far and wide in our minds, coming up with the strangest, most out-of-place listings and calculations, such as that Elina has made 115 trips aboard during her lifetime; Mikko has had 24 employers, and both of us have changed address about 30 times. We even went as far as to lay out all this important information in an Excel spreadsheet.

Some activities have, anyhow, reoccurred: some of them on an almost daily basis.



1 kommenttia:

  1. This sounds perfect. I love lists. Recently I've made a list about all the gigs I've been to and all the bands and singers I've seen live.

    VastaaPoista

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author