Elina:
9.30-9.50 AM, breakfast on teracce, His & My Rentel, Satun
Originally
my plan was to take a morning walk and have breakfast in the infamous
monkey park of Satun. Luckily I happened
to reveal the plan to my host who got horrified and convinced me not
to go. According to him monkeys would steal my breakfast and might
even get aggressive...I took the advice and had a safe breakfast on
the teracce of the homestay instead and I am glad I did; After the
breakfast I met the monkeys and they definitely got closer to me than
I wanted to, even if I did not have any breakfast to share.
- natural yogurt with raisins
- preserved mango
- 1 bun with bean filling
Mikko:
8.00-8.10 AM, rooftop cafe @ Basecamp Tonsai climbing school, Tonsai
beach
I
came to Tonsai with one intention: to climb. I signed in on an
afternoon course already on the day of arrival, but as the green
curry I had had for lunch began its own climbing lesson in my stomach
just before my course was due, I cancelled and postponed until this
morning.
And this morning I was so focused on making it to the course on time, that I forgot the camera.
- milk porridge with raisins and raw cocoa
- water

0 kommenttia:
Lähetä kommentti