Elina: 9.30-9.50
AM, Torii-kuguru,
Okayama.
Yesterday evening was
rainy, and once I arrived to the guest house I did not feel like
going out again to buy breakfast. Thanks to this laziness today's
breakfast was quite simple:
- sea food-flavoured noodle soup (that traveled with me all the way from Yawatahama!)
- green tea
Muga guest house in Hikone was a great stay - an old, traditional Japanese house annexed with a freshly and tastefully built dormitory - but I could hardly sleep, as my dorm-mate would snore insanely loud throughout the night. In the morning I had to struggle, but I managed to join him for breakfast. He was a funny guy; had been cycling around Japan for 6 months and was now only two days short of making it back home to Osaka.
Last evening I went to the supermarket and - as always when you're shopping hungry - bought too much food. The ready-to-eat sushi made a good breakfast, though.
- maki sushi
- avocado with soy sauce
- yoghurt with banana
- green tea
- blood orange juice
- boiled egg
After breakfast I got a ride from the owner of the guest house to the train station. As mentioned, I was determined to visit the Site of Reversible Destiny at Yoro Park today, even if it meant facing the pouring rain, changing local trains twice, and carrying my entire life in the backpack for the whole day. I did make it to Yoro, only to find out that the park (or the section in which the Site is located) was closed. On the good side, I spent nearly the whole day outside, most of it in a refreshing solitude (I was pretty much the only person in the vast park), and managed to get some decent shots, too.

0 kommenttia:
Lähetä kommentti